Project Request Submission
Read more details about current project and jobs first before posting or requesting here.
The job list can be found on our Jobs Board page. Duplicated request will be ignored.
|scope = Project/Template/Page/Media
Requested by ~~~.
Notes on filling up the form above:
- Copy all the codes above without changing anything, include the signature code.
- Choose one from the choices given on the Scope section.
- Fill every details according to what you are requesting. All fields are required.
Any request that fails to fill all the fields will be ignored.
"Rules" on selecting Project Head position:
- For normal projects, the first person who come up with the request will be the Head of the project. Then any Moderators or Administrators or Bureaucrats will take the second post as the Project Supervisor.
- For projects that plays significant role on the wiki, the original requester won't be able to take post as the Project Head due to the need of administrative power during the project. In exchange, they will take role as the "Second-in-command" for the Project.
- Moderators will take post as the Head, if the project related to community building in this wikia.
- Administrators will take post as the Head, if the project will affect most of the content in this wikia.
- Bureaucrats will take post as the Head, if the project affect the wikia completely and/or related to the wikia features.
- In case any of the existing project had its level escalated into "Prioritized Projects", the Bureaucrat or Administrator will immediately take over the headship of the project, while the original head will act as the "Second-in-Command" in the project. All Prioritized project's head will always be an Administrator or Bureaucrat, due tendency that Prioritized project will require lot of administrator privileges.