Go to rizon.net and type #kaminichiwikia in the "Channel" box to join us in IRC.
Alternatively if you have a IRC client just join us at #kaminichiwikia on rizon.net. Currently, the channel is under development.
IRC (Internet-Relay-Chat) is a text-based chat medium. In short, it is the predecessor to the instant messaging clients like MSN/AIM that most people use today. Although somewhat antiquated, it is still in use and is a great alternative to proprietary and closed-off chat media. Love Live! WIkia has a registered channel on the Rizon IRC network; for IRC-savvy users, simply join #kaminichiwikia on rizon.net.
If you are unfamiliar with IRC, or are behind a firewall preventing you using it, visit rizon.net, choose a name, type "#kaminichiwikia " in channel box, and click Connect to join Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi Wikia's channel.
We recommend you register a nickname when you visit the IRC Channel, this will protect your nickname from use by another user.
- In the following list of commands <Password> is a password for use in IRC (Don't use your Wikia password, your IRC password is visible in plain text at some points in time, at least when you type it), <Nick> is a nickname on IRC, <Username> is your username here, <url> is a url.
- To Change your Nickname
- To Register your current Nick, type
/msg NickServ REGISTER <Password>
- To Identify to NickServ (You do this when you login)
/msg NickServ IDENTIFY <Password>
- To Access a list of NickServ commands and their info
/msg NickServ HELP
- To set a URL for your nick
/msg NickServ SET URL <url>
- We suggest you use
/msg NickServ SET URL //kami-nichi.wikia.com/wiki/User:<Username>so that people can be directed to your userpage.
- Also remember to make sure the URL is publicly viewable
/msg NickServ SET HIDE URL OFF